Job Title: Bilingual Content Specialist (Spanish) Remote or On-site
· Building and publishing pages in Spanish on enterprise web property for various team needs.
· Writing copy and working with translation vendors as needed.
· Responsible for the creation, structure, delivery and management of bilingual Web content to meet multicultural business goals and user needs.
· Includes working closely with partners to develop web content strategies and key deliverables such as stakeholder interviews, content briefs, page tables, user flows, editorial style guides and governance plans.
· Creates and curates core bilingual web content and content hierarchy for distribution among web channels.
· Understands various web media and promotional channels, such as social and email, and provides key content to meet the marketing needs of each.
· Works closely with internal partners to adapt print content for the web and ensures source content adheres to content strategies and style guides. Implements and upholds brand standards and other microsites.
· Works with teams to create technical requirements for components and templates in the content management system (CMS), and serves as business owner for the CMS author experience.
· Assists in the development of bilingual/multicultural content for online fundraising promotions, banner ads, online auctions, dynamic news sections and other online campaigns.
· Participates in content editorial meetings to schedule, budget and secure web content.
· Trains users on the CMS, and creates documentation. Assists in key internet/CMS projects to streamline and improve website and CMS usage.
· Requires a Bachelor's degree in Journalism/English, Marketing, Advertising, or Interactive Media and 1-3 years hands-on web experience, including at least 1 year of web content development.
· Project management skills a plus. Must be able to work autonomously and handle multiple projects in a busy work environment.
· Knowledge of digital content strategy, content marketing, and digital marketing channels. Ability to collaborate with design teams on user experience.
· Basic HTML knowledge and hands-on experience with visual HTML tools such as Dreamweaver required.
· Graphics production with Photoshop and Fireworks required.
· Excellent communications skills required, as is editing and writing ability; ability to lead effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly changing technology; willingness to learn new software packages quickly and assist in department training.
· Experience with content management applications required.
· Must have great attention to detail, and adapt well to working on large teams with varied goals.