In this position, you will serve as our Client's customer champion and lead efforts to provide superior service to their customers. You will be responsible for creating and documenting customer procedures and support structures that delight our customers and providing leadership and management for our customer support organization.
* Establish policies and procedures for all contact center operations including customer resolution, KPI management and reporting, training, and social media.
* Manage all activities and functions for internal and external contact centers including determining customer service support levels and enhancements and working closely with other internal departments to deliver exceptional customer service to client's customers.
* Initiate, design, and implement best-in-class process improvement initiatives and analysis to contact center operations.
* Coordinate with other departments to establish, diagnose or resolve issues related to customer requirements and customer satisfaction.
* Implement new business initiatives including system design, implementation, and performance management related to contact center operations.
* Manage projects efficiently and effectively, ensuring completion in timely manner. Negotiate, develop, monitor, and administer vendor contracts and agreements.
* Ensure that quality standards, procedures and authority levels are properly maintained in accordance with business objectives.
* Prepare a variety of written correspondence, reports, procedures, directives and other materials.
* Direct the resolution of complex operational and organizational problems.
* The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of directly related experience in product or customer service management. The following skills are desired:
* Excellent written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences including developing customer service procedures and customer facing content.
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
* Resourcefulness and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas, ability to multitask.
* The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects, issues and activities. Ability to effectively communicate in writing, through email, reports, or orally.
* Attention to detail, strong work ethic, good humor and enthusiasm for tackling complex challenges. Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously, with effective resolution of competing priorities
* Conversational knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
* Masters degree in business administration or other related field is desirable.
* Ability to travel up to 25%