Newly created role within fast-growth, Memphis-based company. . .
- Manage the production process, including production schedule
- Manage required resources – both personnel and raw materials
- Ensure that production is cost effective
- Ensure that all production and assembly employees are properly trained in their work responsibilities
- Manage productivity of all production and assembly employees
- Opportunities for professional and financial growth upon successful performance.
- Competitive compensation provided to Operations team members in order to recruit skilled team.
- State of the art technologies and machinery, as company invests in its future.
- Previous management experience of production/assembly personnel
- Minimally (5) years prior experience in Production Management, preferably in manufacturing to distribution environment.
- Prefer experience with LEAN manufacturing/production programs